Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Resolutions unfulfilled

Near the top of my list was to blog more - no less than once daily.

OK, better late than never. But that's the life of a community editor these days. And, I actually composed some posts in my mind - while in the shower, driving, etc. - all inopportune times to actually post, which tells me I need a better smart phone.

Lately I've wanted to discuss my encounter with the Fort Mill PD over the issue of obtaining the incident reports. Long story short, we've identified and repaired what had been a disconnect, but both sides will admit there was quite a bit of acrimony building up and some feelings were hurt.

Love a happy ending though.

Now it seems I have some school administrators angry with me over a story we ran this week that involved a student's arrest on an assault charge. Just remember: not trying to provoke anyone here - just doing my job, people.

1 comment:

  1. I totally hear you, Mike! Blogging more faithfully is definitely on my priority list for this year, too.

    I thought I was the only one who wrote my best posts in my mind at inoportune times. For me, it's always right when I really need to go to sleep for the night. Although I have to say, I'm not sure a better smart phone will help you much in the shower. ;)

    ReplyDelete